Date: 2018-03-08 21:47:00
If you feel sad what do you do??
Just Overthink things again and again... Right??
The best way to overcome this lonely part of your life is to find things which motivate you. And what can be the best thing if the most powerful and successful women around the world help you to pump up to achieve your desires?
I hope you are 20% charged up!! And the rest 80%, These below quotes are their for your rescue.
Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it's all the same day. - Janis Joplin
Never limit yourself because of others' limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination. - Mae Jemison
The most effective way to do it, is to do it. - Amelia Earhart
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. - Sally Berger
I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship. - Mary Louise Alcott
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. - Coco Chanel.
I know for sure that what we dwell on is what we become. - Oprah Winfrey
It's not your job to like me, it's mine. - Byron Katie
Aging is not 'lost youth,' but a new stage of opportunity and strength. - Betty Friedan
Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.- Judy Garland
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem
A woman is the full circle. Within her is the ability to create, nurture, and transform. - Diane Mariechild
Hey, I Am Soan Papdi, My Friend Rasgulla, Laddu & Relatives Are Teasing Me Because Of You.
Lady Gaga Sanskrit Tweet 'Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu' Broke The Internet Today.
12 Heartwarming Piyush Mishra Poetry Is Ready To Make You Fall In Love With His Shayari.
Watch The Viral Video Of Punjab Traffic Cop Singing 'Bolo Tara Ra Ra' With A Twist.
This Toddler Is The Youngest Fitness Instructor In The World. Believe It From Your Eyes.
Watching Ayushmann Khurrana Breaking His Karva Chauth Fast Is Too Adorable. Tahira Kashyap & Ayushmann, You Are The Best Couple.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too