Date: 2018-07-22 12:33:21
Aahh, in your 20s.
You set an alarm for 6 AM in the morning and you dress yourself up for the office > You are sitting in the cab waiting to reach ASAP because you have to do the pending work which you left last night to enjoy the bachelors party.
This period is one of the phase of your life where things turn out to be exact opposite of what you planned. You life is so disoriented, whenever you try to put things at a right place, life gives you lemons.
So, if you are in your 20s something, going through the most fracus phase of your life, I only wanted to say 'ALL IZZ WELL, ALL IZZ WELL'.
1. You are suffering from insomnia.
You can't sleep early at night because Youtube and Netflix do not want you to sleep without watching the whole series, at least the first part of your fav channel.
2. After sleeping so late, It's so difficult to wake up and get ready for office, you wish to god if he could make you the boss of the company.But you know the answer, Chal Chu#$%^.
3. You are jealous of being an engineer because you know, lot of workload and hair loss problems. And those who are not an engineer and are working in sales/HR, you are jealous cum frustrated of yourself because you still can't find a girlfriend for yourself.
4. Talking about hair loss, this is literally a big problem, like a Brobdingnagian problem, because you can't pretend that the hair you find in your food is your own.
Ouch... that hurts!!
5. And in case - in case, you are committed and thinking to get rid of your relationship, so sorry it's not gonna happen because "Fevicol ka jod hai utarne se bhi nahi utarega!!"
Until you don't have the antidote.
6. Started a start up?? Then you must have heard these words, 'Beta risk hai isme to, isse acha to job hai!! Abhi bhi sochle'.
7. And also these dialogues from our
lovely padosi/rishtedaar's "Beta ab shadi karlo, padai bhi khatam hogayi... Umar nikli jari hai".
8. It's your 20th meeting and you are again rejected by another girl whom you had gone out to meet last night.
9. Your earning is inversely proportional to the expenses you are doing in your day to day life. In short you are broke.
10. You feel so old when a kid calls you uncle... Uncle Namaste!!
11. And then you realize that, it's been < some > fucking years when you left your school. Sound Gross??
12. You expect a lot. Even right now you are expecting that your Goa plan with your friends which you made last night is in store.Really?? Think again.
13. So much pressure from all the corners of life have made your life stock-still and you have no ability left to figure out what is happening around.
14. When your
lovely padosi/rishtedaar who are vegetarian and they saw you eating non-veg.
15. When you realize that your long lasting friendship with your bestie is fading, moreover you can't figure out on how to avert this separation.
16. When you realize today is Sunday and tomorrow is the day when you will be going back to
Types Of Assumptions Relatives Make When You Say, 'I Don't Want To Get Married'
Out Of 773 Million Email Address Data Leak, Here's How You Can Check If Your Email-Id Is One Of Them
Diljit Dosanjh Helps Kylie Jenner And Dethrones The Worlds Famous Egg By Making The 'Egg Bhurji'
Here's How URI Team Did The Surgical Strike On The Piracy And Illegal Download Of The Film
Expectations Every Girl Has From Her Boyfriend Which A Boy Is Clueless About It
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi