Hectic lifestyles, Stressful work schedules, improper sleep, poor nutrition habit, pollution, and dangerous UV sun rays, these all factors were making our life unhealthy. Since these all are some or the other way have become part and parcel of our life, and no matter what we cannot run away from them.
Your body is your temple, and your skin is the holy offering.
Let's heal ourselves like nature is healing itself!
Check out these ingredients and some tips to help you glow your skin because they deserve pampering!
1. Take 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel.
2. Mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder to make a paste.
3. Apply it all over the face.
4. Leave it for 30 minutes to let it dry.
5. Wash it off with normal plain water and pat dry.
6. Repeat this thrice a week for at least three months for the best results.
7. In case of dry skin, mix Aloe Vera gel with honey.
The one and only "Queen of Spices" and complete package to manage various problems. According to Ayurveda Turmeric has Tridosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha body nature of human beings) balancing property. Since Pitta dosha is responsible for skin color. Turmeric helps to balance this dosha, gives a smooth and glowing skin.
1. Take 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder.
2. Add 2-3 teaspoon Gram flour (besan).
3. Add 1-2 teaspoon Lemon juice to it and a few drops of rose water.
4. Mix well and apply all over your face and neck, leaving the under-eye area.
5. Keep for 10-15 minutes and wash with cool water.
6. Pat dry and repeat this 2-3 times a week.
*Little Precautionary Tip: "For hypersensitive skin, use Turmeric powder or paste with milk or Chandan powder".
Few more ways to Apply Turmeric with a combination of different ingredients for different skin types:
Multani mitti helps to balance aggravated Pitta and reduce excessive oiliness due to its Sita (cold) and Ruksa (dry) properties. Multani mitti also helps reduce acne scar due to its Ropan (healing) property.
1. Take 1 tablespoon Multani mitti.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of tomato juice to it.
3. Add 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder.
4. Add 1/4th turmeric powder and mix to get a smooth paste.
5. Apply all over your face and let it dry.
6. Rinse the face packs off with lukewarm water.
Saffron (Kesar) belongs to the group of Varnya Gana and enhances fairness, gives a glow to the skin and reduces pigmentation.
Olive oil is good for the skin because of its properties like Snigdha (oily), Ropan (healing) and Rasayana (rejuvenating). Olive oil gives a natural glow to the skin when used on a daily basis.
1. Take 1 teaspoon of Olive oil in your palm.
2. Massage well on the face using your fingertips.
3. Use it every night for a natural glow on the face.
Coconut oil helps to keep skin glowing when applied on the skin on a daily basis. This is because Coconut oil has Snigdha (oily) property. It removes excessive dryness and controls fine lines and wrinkles. Coconut oil also removes dead skin and helps in skin regeneration due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) nature.
1. Take 2-3 teaspoons of Coconut oil.
2. Massage gently on the affected area of the skin before going to bed.
3. Use this remedy 2-3 times a week for smooth and glowing skin.
Hey, I am sure you are excited to try them all just another small say, these remedies will do wonders, but not overnight, you have to keep doing it for months to get a proper result.
Alba Flores - Nairobi, Age, Contact No, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family And More.
Mrunal Thakur - Contact No, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, And More.
Naga Chaitanya: Wife, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Cars, Address, And More Details Inside.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too