Now, we all know the famous quote that "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" and most of us have also sung to the 'Hum Tum' song 'Isiliye ladkiyan ladkon si nahi hoti'. We all also hooted for our respective gender representative when Rahul and Anjali got into a basketball match fight in 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'. The point is that the difference and competition between these two genders are very prominent. It begins sometime when your teacher starts a game which is supposed to be boys versus girls and never really ends after that.
But there are such times in these games when a woman can surely get the upper hand by going straight for the man's ego and slam dunking on it, just like Anjali crushed all of Rahul's hopes when she made that basketball goal. Now, a point to note here, a man's ego and a man's confidence are two different things. To avoid any misunderstandings with the article, know that while confidence is good and admirable quality but ego is like a sock that you have worn for too long which even makes your feet stink even after you have taken it off.
1. It's really simple. Just acknowledge the ego and it automatically inflates. You can just sit back and relax and enjoy the show after that.
2. I know it's weird, but a man's ego also deflates if you pity them or offer them help. You see, it's a form of condescending for them.
3. Correct them. That's it, very simple and effective. If they ever present a fact wrong or can't remember it, just correct them in a calm voice. The widening of the eyes will show you the broken pieces.
4. Interrupt him when he talks too much about himself. Now, self-esteem and self-obsession are two different things. Speaking how you don't give a flying f—k may do him good in the long run.
5. Compliment other men in his presence. If he has an ego, it will be like shoving vanilla extract down his throat for him.
6. Just try and comment on their body and you will find out that girls aren't the only one with body issues. Their ego will probably drive them to a passive aggressive and excessively defensive behavior.
7. Anything remotely threatening their idea of toxic masculinity. "So, your girlfriend earns more than you, right?" and see them silently combust.
8. Just ignore them. Pay no mind to them and see how badly it affects them.
**Do You Want Your Thoughts To Get Thousands Of Eyeballs? TabloidXO Allows You To Contribute Your Stories/Articles/Listicles/Videos. Who Knows You Might Get Featured At TabloidXO.
You Can Contribute At: firstname.lastname@example.org Or You Can Share It Here.
'Son In Law To Humara Government Employee Hona Chahiye', Why Indians Are So Obsessed?
'Lost Respect For Him' - Daughter Files Case Against Father For Cheating In LUDO Game.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather