Date: 2020-04-15 13:21:21
Anisha Dixit aka Rickshawali is a famous model and Youtuber of India. She was born on 13 January 1991 in Switzerland. She is from both German and Indian Descent parents. She completed her schooling and college from Germany and Switzerland.
She has done a diploma in acting. She moved to Mumbai, India to try her hands in Bollywood movies, however, things didn't work out as per her wishes, but she didn't give up. Through her hard work and confidence, she started her YouTube channel which worked well and led her to fame and name, and also, collaborating with Bollywood BIGGIES.
|Real/Birth name||Anisha Dixit|
|Nick name||Ani, Rickshawali|
|Instagram/ Twitter / Tiktok||@anishadixit/ @anishadixit/ @anishadixit|
|Father's name||No Details|
|Mother's name||Poonam Dixit|
|Sister's name||Devika Dixit|
|Brother's name||No Details|
|Place of birth||Germany|
|Net worth||50 Lakh to 1.5 Crore|
|Height||168 cm (5'6 inches in cm)|
|Weight||58 Kg (128 Lbs in pounds)|
|College||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute|
|Education||Diploma in acting|
|Hometown||She moved from Switzerland and is permanently shifted to Mumbai|
|Controversy|| 1. In the early days of her video making, she was bullied by trollers every now and them.|
2. This is not actually a controversy but in the early month of 2020, the news of her quitting Youtube channel 'Rickshawali'.
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Bestest thing about her||Smile|
|Favourite Food||Cheese, Butter Chicken.|
|Favourite Actor||Sharukh Khan, Hrithik roshan, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Goa, Spain, Mexico|
|Favourite Colour||Pink, Black, Yellow and White|
|Favourite Movie||Ram-Leela, Agneepath, My Name Is Khan|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Nail Art, Gymming, Yoga, Mimicry|
|Debut TV||No Details|
|Debut Movie||No Details|
|First YouTube Video (& which went Viral)||Ram Lila movie review (2013), How to go crazy in Bhopal (2015)|
She usually makes funny videos and on top she Vlogs too. Her videos are mainly based on many controversial topics like relationships, struggles of women; furthermore, she tries to focus more on the girl-centric comedy. She has performed on YouTube Fanfest 2018. She has collaborations with many
Anisha Dixit Instagram ID is"@anishadixit" with 2709 posts and 303Kfollowers. Her YouTube channel name is "Anisha Dixit", in the year 2020 she changed it from Rickshawali to her own name, and her channel has over 433 videos and 2.44 Million subscribers (as of 2020).
1) Anisha Dixit started her YouTube channel in November 2013 and since then her channel has 433 videos and 2.44 Million subscribers.
2) At the start of her social media journey, she was bullied and trolled very badly and this affected her so badly that she thought to give up her YouTube Channel, but somehow she carried on because she is a brave girl.
3) She was born and bought up In Germany and Switzerland. She moved to India to pursue her career in acting, but it didn't go fruitful.
4) Her first video was recorded in a rickshaw; it was her review on the movie, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, which was posted on November 20, 2013. She used the theme of Auto-Rickshaw as she thought; these would be a unique way to advertise her YouTube Channel.
5) For her YouTube Channel shooting, she used to call 20-30 auto rickshaw drivers with pink auto rickshaws for daily shooting because she only wanted Pink Autos for her channel.
6) She has a pet dog named Morty. The dog also has his own Instagram account which has more than 1k followers.
7) She has performed on YouTube Fanfest 2018.
8) She has collaborated with many YouTubers like Mumbiker Nikhil.
9) She did a ramp walk for "Bombay Times Fashion Week, 2019."
10) She has paid partnerships with many brands like Flipkart, few dating apps and a couple of other Chinese brands.
11. Anisha's inspiration has been her name is iJustine (American YouTuber).
12. She started off shooting with my iPhone 4 while editing the same on iMovie and zoom mike for the audio.
10 Stupid Things Desi's Do Because Humein Apne Pao Pe Kulhadi Maarna Pasand Hai
Yashraj Mukhate Latest Remix On Rakhi Sawant Is Must Watch. 'Kya Karke Manoge Yashraj?'
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'