The coronavirus disease has forced nearly the entire world to go into lockdown. Thousands of people have died and lakhs of people are still struggling to get the release from this virus. The life during Coronavirus has tossed us back to an old aged time with fear in our minds whether we will live or not, but lets us be optimistic and stay safe in our home; we will get through this, soon. People all around the world are taking preventive measures to protect themselves. Some of them our working from home, many have covered themselves with plastic all over the body and most of them are coming up with new innovative life hacks during the quarantine.
Below are some real-life situations which we had never imagined but it's happening. Although, this pandemic is a reminder for future generations to love mother earth and respect what you have.
1. People have started using lower denomination notes because they are scared about the notes may be infected with a virus. Even, some have started using plastic gloves as a safety measure.
2. Journalists are maintaining a certain distance while interviewing.
3. Every house owner has started working themselves without the help of house helpers.
4. People are obeying the rules. They are maintaining social distancing even at a general store.
5. Cab drivers are trying their best to protect themselves from coronavirus by covering their taxi with plastic.
6. Official meetings are following the protocol. PM Modi and team maintains a social distance of around 1 meter.
7. Companies are using robots, drones, and artificial intelligence to deliver products to the needy.
8. The work in every household has been divided so that mothers do not get burdened with all the work.
9. Many people will be getting their monthly salary amid the lockdown.
10. The whole society came together to play Tambola from their respective houses. A good example of maintaining a social distance
11. People came up with unrealistic, yet realistic techniques to not touch any surface like a pro.
12. Everybody, and I mean everybody is wearing masks. In India, people never wore a mask even when the pollution level was 1000+ mark.
13. People sanitizing the whole state with big sanitizing guns.
14. Couple romancing with masks on in China.
15. A see-through plastic cover has been put between employees and customers in a bank in Iran.
16. Even poor, homeless people are taking care of themselves by wearing masks.
17. Public transport is also being cleaned in India.
18. Gym, yoga, aerobics, jogging classes are being done by staying at home.
19. Online classes are at boom these days.
20. Date from home is the new trend people are following because fuck*ng coronavirus made us do so.
21. No Gucci or LV but a Raincoat/plastic dress is a new luxury and safe fashion.
22. Cricketer turned ball boy: A cricket match where fielders were ball boys too. It looks like they are searching for a needle.
23. People are eating home cooked food (Ghar ka khaana), believe it or not, even Zomato praised it.
this week's top recommendation 👇🏻 pic.twitter.com/PXTg5e0rbV— Zomato India (@ZomatoIN) March 24, 2020
Naga Chaitanya: Wife, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Cars, Address, And More Details Inside.
Renee Sen - Sushmita Sen Daughter, Age, Education, Boyfriend, Sibling, House, Etc.
Disha Vakani - Daya Ben, Daughter, Net Worth, TMKOC, Brother, Husband And Income.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi