Date: 2018-07-20 13:24:06
Do you know why most of the people diet fails miserably? Lack of sleep, self-control, stress, anxiety, no food time management, all these factors are considered which help you to put an extra cup of ice creams in your large sized bowl.
Eating a lot in one sitting/taking too many calories throughout the day are common mistakes people do in everyday life. Which
slowly fastly and gradually suddenly will make you gain weight and offers you a risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
1. I know you all love to watch TV or Netflix or YouTube and it's perfectly cool until you are not watching it while eating. Researchers believe that if you are eating while watching there is a strong possibility that you will feel you have not eaten at all.
2. Eat your meal in small portions (you can eat after every 3 to 4 hours). Rather than gulping your meal to the neck, it's highly recommended that you start eating it in small chunks. This will also help you digest your food easily.
3. Start using small sized plates for eating your meal. By using small plates there are chances of taking a decent amount of food which in the due course will put a stop to your oversized food plate and also your overeating habits. Do you know - when food is served more, we are tend to eat more, whether we are hungry or not.
And also, psychologically you will know that you took one or two plates which will stop you to take the third round.
4. Before starting your meal, drink a glass of water and wait for at least 10-15 minutes and check if that solution suits you, if yes, HURRAY!! And do comment down below if it works with you.
5. Just stay away from your so-large-filled with food table and serving bowls. Put your meal in a small plate and walk off from the serving table and those large friendly bowls. Because when those food bowls are around you, there are heart and soul chances that you will scoop an extra food on your plate.
6. This may sound a bit extra but "To get something you have to lose something".
Purchase a food scale or measuring cups. This will help you to stick to the exact portion which is recommended & also it will be fruitful to measure your food before serving it.
7. DO NOT SKIP YOUR MEALS. If you think skipping meals will make you lose weight, yes it may help you lose it, hence, at the same time, it will going to make you weak too. Beside this, it can leave you overly hungry and you may start overeating.
8. Eat your meal slowly. Generally, stomach takes 20 minutes to send the signal to the brain that yes, I am full. This is why eating slowly can help you prevent overeating.
9. Want to overeat?? Ok You can!!
Fill your plate with salad. Fruits and vegetables are low in calorie which will not harm much if you overeat them.
10. If a food craving hits you and you have no clue on how to overcome the food craving anxiety, it's very simple, just indulge in any activity which you like.
Go out for a fast walk, start dancing on your favorite song, or do a household work (these tips are; when you are at home and not at the office). If you are in the office then you can try reading out the book, start talking with your friends and colleagues (PBVIOUSLY, DO NOT TALK ABOUT FOOD).
11. The last tip is, simply remember your goal.
If you feel like ignoring your health when you are halfway through, Always ask yourself why did you start, this will help you stay motivated, and it will help you to grab your salad plate not that plate which is full of ice cream, cake, burger, and pizza.
Alba Flores - Nairobi, Age, Contact No, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family And More.
Mrunal Thakur - Contact No, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, And More.
Naga Chaitanya: Wife, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Cars, Address, And More Details Inside.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'