1) Akshay Kumar (nicknamed Khiladi Kumar, has really proved himself the real Khiladi) has donated a huge amount of INR 25 crore.
2) Varun Dhawan (Son of David Dhawan and Student of The Year fame) a young actor, but matured enough to understand the situations has donated INR 30 lakh to the government relief Fund.
3) Singer Guru Randhawa (former cricketer and Punjabi singer) also contributed INR 20 lakh to the fund.
4) TV actor Arjun Bijlani has donated INR 5 lakh to the cause and has also started helpline number for people who are dealing with stress, anxiety, and depression during the lockdown.
5) Hema Malini (Dharmendra's wife), the BJP MP from Mathura released a whopping amount of INR 1 crore.
6) Hrithik Roshan (son of Rakesh Roshan, Greek God and famous actor, dancer) donated INR 25 Lakh for Sanitizers, and also donated 600 masks for BMC workers.
7) Sunny Deol (actor and known for his patriotic movies) also donated INR 50 lakh.
8) Rajinikanth (Famous actor known for his styles) donates INR 50 lakh amount for the well being of daily wage workers of the South Indian film industry at the time of complete shutdown owing to the coronavirus pandemic, thus proving why he is worshipped everywhere.
9) Prabhas (Actor), the Baahubali donated INR 4 crore for AP & Telangana and INR 3 crore to the PM relief fund.
10) Pawan Kalyan (Actor) Donated INR 2 crore to government relief funds.
11) Ram Charan (Chiranjeevi son and known for his movie Magahadheera) Donated INR 70 Lakh to government relief funds.
12) Suriya (Singham Fame) Karthi along their father Sivakumar donated INR 10 lakh. It was later reported that actor Sivakarthikeyan too donated INR 10 lakh.
13) Vijay Sethupathi (Actor and known for his movie Theri) has donated INR 10 lakh for the welfare of FEFSI members.
14) Salman Khan (son of Salim Khan and founder of Being Human) is helping 25000 daily laborers affected by the lockdown. However, Salman has not made any announcement regarding this.
15) Kartik Aaryan(Actor and famous for his dialogue delivery) donated INR 1 Crore.
1) Azim Premji (business tycoon, investor, engineer, philanthropist and chairman of Wipro Limited) Donates INR 1125 crore for the people who are affected.
2) Ratan Tata donated INR 1500 crore for coronavirus affeted.
3) BCCI the richest Cricket Board in the world donated INR 51 Crore.
4) Anand Gopal Mahindra is an Indian billionaire businessman and the chairman of Mahindra Group, a Mumbai-based business conglomerate who donated a huge amount of INR 500 Crore.
5) Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani (Indian billionaire business magnate, and the chairman, managing director, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd) donated INR 500 crore to PM-CARES and INR 5 crore each to the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
6) Pradeep and Pankaj Rathod (Cello Group) contributed INR 3.5 crore to the PM-CARES fund.
7) Ram Nath Kovind (President of India) pledges to donate a one-month salary to PM-CARES Fund.
1) Gautam Gambhir (MP of Lok Sabha) has also donated INR 50 lakh for the equipment to treat coronavirus patients in Delhi government hospitals.
2) The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) has also donated INR 25 lakh to the West Bengal government's emergency relief fund and President Avishek Dalmiya donated 5 lakh too.
3) Sourav Ganguly( former Indian Captain and President of Board of Control for Cricket in India) popularly known as Prince of Kolkata or Bengal Tiger roared with his donation of rice worth 50 lakh for the underprivileged with the Lal Baba Rice Company.
4) Sachin Tendulkar (the God of Cricket) from Mumbai, donated 50 lakh to the Prime Minister's Relief Fund and Maharashtra Chief Minister's Relief Fund.
5) Suresh Raina (cricketer) donated INR 25 lakh.
6) Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma also pledge to support people who are affected by COVID-19.
7) Ace Indian shuttler PV Sindhu has donated a sum of INR 10 lakh to combat the spread of coronavirus. Sindhu has also donated INR 5 lakh each to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Chief Minister Relief Funds.
8) Wrestler Bajrang Punia, who works as an OSD in Railways, has donated his 6 months' salary to the Haryana relief fund.
**Do You Want Your Thoughts To Get Thousands Of Eyeballs? TabloidXO Allows You To Contribute Your Stories/Articles/Listicles/Videos. Who Knows You Might Get Featured At TabloidXO.
You Can Contribute At: firstname.lastname@example.org Or You Can Share It Here.
This Is How Ram Mandir Will Look. Statue Of Lord Ram Will Cost INR 2500 Crore?
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'