Date: 2020-05-16 15:15:21
Neena Gupta is an Indian actress and Television Director known for her spectacular acting in the Bollywood industry. She was born on 4 July 1959 in New Delhi, India. Neena Gupta's Father's name is Late R.N.Gupta and her mother's name is Late Mrs. Shakuntala Devi. She completed her schooling from "St. Lawrence School, Sanawar, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India. She did M.A and M.Phil in Sanskrit from Delhi University, India. She is also an alumnus of the National School of Drama.
Neena Gupta Instagram Id is @Neena_Gupta. She has over 518K followers and has posted around 1000+ photos & videos.
|Real/Birth name||Neena Gupta|
|Birthday||4 June, 1959|
|Father's name||Late R.N.Gupta|
|Mother's name||Late Shakuntala Devi|
|Sister's name||No Details|
|Brother's name||Pankaj Gupta|
|Husband||Vivek Mehra (Chartered Accountant)|
|Children/Kids||Masaba Gupta (Fashion Designer)|
|Height||161 cm (5 foot 3 inches)|
|Weight||65 Kg (143 Lbs)|
|Phone Number/ Contact Number||No Details|
|College||1. University of Delhi. 2. National school of Drama.|
|School||St.Lawrence School, Sanawar, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Education||M.A and M.Phil in Sanskrit from Delhi University, India.|
|Controversy||1) Her relationships with married West Indies Cricketer Vivian Richards and became pregnant before marriage. She was criticized heavily which affected her career too.|
|Eye Colour||Black, White ,Green ,Blue|
|Bestest thing about her||Smile|
|Favourite Food||Rajasthani Food, Rajma Rice|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Rajesh Khanna, Vinod Khanna|
|Favourite Actress||Nutan, Rekha, Waheeda Rehman|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||No Details|
|Favourite Colour||No Details|
|Favourite Movie||Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Maqbool, The Lunchbox|
|Debut Movie|| 1) Bollywood: Saath Saath(1982) as Lead actress.|
2) Malayalam: Vasthuhara (1991)
|Movies Done||100+ movies in the Indian film industry|
After her graduation, she moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her debut movie was Saath Saath which was released in 1982. At that time Neena Gupta made appearances in several international films, like Gandhi (1982), during which she played the role of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi niece.
She starred together with Madhuri Dixit in Khalnayak (1993); she was featured within the popular song Choli ke peeche. Her big break on television came with Khandaan (1985), Gulzar's Mirza Ghalib (1987), a TV mini-series, followed by Shyam Benegal's Bharat Ek Khoj (1988) and many more.
1) Neena Gupta was on a flight where she met Vivek Mishra (in 2002). They both were traveling to Mumbai and in no time they got connected. At that time, Vivek already got separated from his first wife. After dating for a few years, the couple decided to get married on 15 July 2008 in a private ceremony in the US.
2) Neena Gupta is the mother of Masaba Gupta. She is a famous Fashion Designer.
3) Neena Gupta's parents wanted her to focus her studies and become an IAS officer.
4) She has also completed a three-year acting course from the National School of Drama in 1982.
5) Her first salary was Rs 10,000 for the movie "Gandhi".
6) She once received an appreciation letter from the legendary actor, Amitabh Bachchan, for her acting for the movie "Badhaai Ho" in 2018.
7) She has also written the script for the web series" Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain".
8) She has featured on many TV Commercials.
9) She has been in the cover photo of many renowned magazines.
11) She has a pet dog named Luca.
12) She believes in Lord Ganesha.
13) She has won many awards and accolades for her acting skills.
**Do You Want Your Thoughts To Get Thousands Of Eyeballs? TabloidXO Allows You To Contribute Your Stories/Articles/Listicles/Videos. Who Knows You Might Get Featured At TabloidXO.
You Can Contribute At: firstname.lastname@example.org Or You Can Share It Here.
Why Bollywood, Why You Never Raise Your Voice On Indian Issues Like The Way You Did For Black Live Matter?
Shahrukh Khan To Help The Kid Who Lost His Mother At Muzaffarpur Railway Station During Lockdown Crisis.
Bollywood Supports Black Lives Matter But Wait, Why They Promote Fairness Creams Then?
Khaira Babaji, An 81-Year-Old Sikh Offering Langar To Migrants AMid Lockdown. 2 Million Meals Served.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'