|Real/Birth name||Prince Narula|
|Age||31 Years (2021)|
|Birthday||18 September 1990|
|Father's name||No Details|
|Mother's name||No Details|
|Brother's name||Bobby Narula|
|Phone Number||No Details|
|Affairs/Girlfriend||Nora Fatehi, Anouki, Karishma, Yuvika Chaudhary|
|Net worth||INR 8-10 crore|
|Body Measurements||-Chest:44 Inches|
|Height||175 cm (5 feet 9 inches)|
|Weight||80 Kg (176 lbs in pounds)|
|Phone Number/ Contact Number||No Details|
|School||Chandigarh Baptist School, Chandigarh|
|Education||Graduate (Course unknown)|
|Controversy||1. Prince had slapped his co-contestant Shivam on Splitsvilla for disrespecting a female participant on the show.|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Cars/Bikes||Audi A4, BMW, Royal Enfield, Honda CBR, Suzuki Intruder M1800RZ|
|Favourite Food||Hyderabad Biryani, Butter Naan with Chicken Tandoori|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Urvashi Rautela, Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris, London, Goa|
|Favourite Colour||Black, Red and White|
|Favourite Movies||Airlift, Ram-Leela, Fast and Furious|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Swimming, Dancing|
|Debut Song||"Hello Hello" with wife Yuvika Chaudhary.|
|Movies Done||No Details|
Actor Prince Narula was born on 18 September 1990 in Chandigarh, India; to a middle-class Punjabi Family. He is known for being the King of TV Reality Shows as he has won back-to-back 3 reality shows, MTV Roadies X2, MTV Splitsvilla 8, and Bigg Boss 9.
He completed his schooling at Chandigarh Baptist School, Chandigarh, and did graduation from a management college in Chandigarh.
He is married to Yuvika Chaudhary (actress). They first met on the reality show Bigg Boss 9. After days passed he proposed to Yuvika with a Parantha! It was not just a parantha, he gave the shape of a heart to it, making it the cutest proposal of all time in the Bigg Boss. They both married in the year 2018 at Sun n Sand hotel in Juhu, Mumbai.
Prince was always fond of cameras from his childhood days and since that time he wanted to become a model. When he grew up he became a model and participated in PTC Punjabi Mr. Punjab in 2014 and was the runner-up in the contest. In 2015, he came into Limelight after winning MTV Roadies X2. In the same year, he won two more reality TV Shows; Splitsvilla and Big Boss 9.
After winning the Bigg Boss title Prince donated prize money of INR 5 lacs to Salman Khan's NGO "Being Human." After gaining huge success and fan following from the shows, he started getting a lot of work from every corner of the entertainment industry.
He idolizes "Akshay Kumar a lot.
1. Anouki - They met on the Splitsvilla journey and won the show together. They dated for quite a time after the show ended but after the days passed, their relationship also ended.
2. Nora Fatehi - The two love birds met inside the Bigg Boss house. They both spent a lot of time together, they has some cute and cozy moments in which the camera captured kyoki upar waala sab dekh raha tha. But as soon as Nora Fatehi was voted out, their link up vanished in no time.
3. Karishma Talwar - They were paired during their Splitsvilla journey, they both fell in love but misunderstandings and fights during the show drifted them apart, which he then paired himself with Anouki.
1. Through live events, Prince Narula charges INR 2-5 lakh/event.
2. Prince Narula per episode charges are around 8-10 lakh.
3. Prince Narula's monthly income is roughly around INR 7-8 lakh.
4. Calculating all his income and savings, we expect his Net Worth is estimated to be around INR 8-10 crore.
1) He doesn't drink a lot. He is a social drinker.
2) In 2014 he participated in "PTC Punjabi Mr. Punjab" and was the second runner-up there.
3) He is not just a Prince by name, but also a Prince by Heart and donated some prize money which he won from Big Boss Season 9.
4) Prince Narula really wanted to become a big Superstar like Akshay Kumar.
5) He is very fond of tattoos and has inked his left arm a tribal tattoo.
6) Prince Narula is king of the reality shows. He has won 3 reality TV shows "MTV Roadies 12 (2015)", MTV Splitsvilla (2015), and "Bigg Boss (2015).
7) He continued doing roadies as a gang leader for MTV Roadies season 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and so on.
8) He is a good singer too, and tried his hands in singing by featuring in the song "Hello Hello" with her wife "Yuvika Chaudhary."
9) In 2019, he along with his wife "Yuvika Chaudhary" won season 9 of the dance reality show "Nach Baliye."
10) He is a Punjabi with roots in Chandigarh.
11) He loves to remain fit and goes to Gym every day.
12) Prince charges 5-10 lakh* for live events. And for Roadies, he charges around 50-80 lakh/season.
Alba Flores - Nairobi, Age, Contact No, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family And More.
Mrunal Thakur - Contact No, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, And More.
Naga Chaitanya: Wife, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Cars, Address, And More Details Inside.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi