Sidharth has the heart of many and he is the KING of romance in the Television industry. Shehnaaz Gill on the other side is queen of entertainment. She is smart, talented and unique; she never misses any opportunity to entertain her fans.
We dig out some interesting facts about Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill.
1. Before becoming an actor, he did his graduation in Interior Designing from Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design.
2. Sidharth and his mother is an ardent follower of one of the largest spiritual organizations Brahma kumaris.
3. His hometown is Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
4. During his school days he was an avid sports player. He represented his school in many Football and Tennis matches.
5. He made his debut in the year 2008 in the television industry with the show "Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na."
6. Sidharth Shukla is famously known was his role "Shiv" from "Balika Vadu" and the role of "Parth" from "Dil Se Dil Tak."
7. He was the first Asian to win the "Best Model of the World" title in Turkey in the year 2015.
8. After winning Bigg Boss 13, he got a tremendous fan army that consists of millions of people from around the world. The fandom is popularly known as "Sidhearts".
9. Along with being the winner of Bigg Boss 13, he also has won the title of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.
10. He loves to win, and he never backs down from it, he always makes sure that in the end he either wins or the odds end up in his favor.
11. If rumors are to be believed, Sidharth Shukla once dated Rashmi Desai, later on, major issues sparked between them while working on the sets of "Dil Se Dil Tak", their fight ended up taking an ugly turn on the show Bigg Boss 13. Although, they are now cordial with each other.
12. His best friends name is Sheena.
13. His favorite food is Dal Tadka Fry with roti.
14. During the second wave of COVID-19, actor Sidharth Shukla helped out one of his fans by arranging an oxygen cylinder for his mother.
1. She first started her career as a model in the year 2015 and was seen in the song by Gurvinder Brar is called "Shiv Di Kitaab".
2. She made her debut in the Punjabi industry with the movie "Kala Shah Kala."
3. Her hometown is Beas, Amritsar, India.
4. She has a graduate degree in commerce from Lovely Professional University.
5. Because of her controversy with a fellow actress of the Punjabi Industry, the majority of the industry did not like her and did not want to work with her.
6. After becoming a heartthrob of millions in the show Bigg Boss, she now has a huge fandom called "Shehnaazians".
7. She was an average student during her college days and most of the time she used to sit in the college cafe and bunk classes.
8. She is lovingly called "Punjab ki Katrina Kaif."
9. She left her home very early in life because her family did not support her in her career choice as she wanted to join the entertainment industry.
10. Her entire childhood lived with her aunt and uncle, instead of living with her parents.
11. Her favorite food is Rumali Roti With Kadhai Paneer.
12. Shehnaaz Gill's best friends name is Sidharth Shukla and Ken Ferns (designer).
13. The entire Punjab film industry boycotts her after her controversy with Himanshi Khurana.
14. According to Gautam Gulati's recent interview, the duo Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill are dating after coming out of the Bigg Boss house. Sidnaaz sunn rahein ho?
Alba Flores - Nairobi, Age, Contact No, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family And More.
Mrunal Thakur - Contact No, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, And More.
Naga Chaitanya: Wife, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Cars, Address, And More Details Inside.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi