It is great sadness that the modern day reader has no patience and wants everything so simplified and to the point. To find somebody who loves reading these days is such a delight, somebody convincing you once again that maybe there is still hope that Santa Claus is real or we can find the lost treasure.
1. A book is always found with you no matter where you go. You would even carry a bag in your bag which holds more books. You read while you travelling to and from your destinations.
2. Everybody finds something or the other for themselves on the internet and Pinterest, as do you. You have saved so many collections of bookshelves and book nooks in your Pinterest gallery, you can spend an entire day looking at it. #Admire
3. Even if you are on a tight budget, you will find some savings for a new book. You are more likely to skip a movie outing or a latest Zara sale, books will always find a place in your house.
4. Lending and borrowing books to you are not just another activity or something that you did, it's a ritual. It is almost sacred. The person might mean something special to you and only then would you want to share your book.
5. Not just books you also invest in bookmarks and other book-related accessories and dare somebody to fold a book or your book's page as a bookmark.
6. Many times you have canceled your plans with friends and family because you were glued to your book and did not want to part away from it without finishing it.
7. Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Hunger Games, no matter how blockbuster the movie or the series becomes, you will not watch it unless and until you have read or finished reading the book. You have special gestures reserved for books.
8. You have a kindle and still are keen on buying books and no matter how many times somebody tells you to read online, you just cannot give up the authentic feel of reading from a book.
9. You are jealous of the Beast from Beauty and the beast because of the huge library he had. You would rather spend your entire life in a library like that.
10. The reason you have explored cities was in search of newer libraries and now you can name each one of them on your tips.
**Do You Want Your Thoughts To Get Thousands Of Eyeballs? TabloidXO Allows You To Contribute Your Stories/Articles/Listicles/Videos. Who Knows You Might Get Featured At TabloidXO.
You Can Contribute At: email@example.com Or You Can Share It Here.
Hey, I Am Soan Papdi, My Friend Rasgulla, Laddu & Relatives Are Teasing Me Because Of You.
Lady Gaga Sanskrit Tweet 'Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu' Broke The Internet Today.
12 Heartwarming Piyush Mishra Poetry Is Ready To Make You Fall In Love With His Shayari.
Watch The Viral Video Of Punjab Traffic Cop Singing 'Bolo Tara Ra Ra' With A Twist.
This Toddler Is The Youngest Fitness Instructor In The World. Believe It From Your Eyes.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi