When we look good, we feel good. I am sure that we all have admired some who has beautiful and refreshing skin. If you ask them it's secret, they might claim that they are born with it. What a lie!! They do work on their skin. Most of us can't visit beauty parlors often due to our busy lives. Well, we needn't go there if we pay our skin some attention.
1. Lemon is an antioxidant and helps in cleansing skin. It removes dead skin and reduces dark spots. Lemon can cause a miracle as it can give freshness to your skin. Squeeze it and apply it to your skin. Wash it off before it's too dry.
This healthy fruit with aphrodisiac properties work wonders on the skin. Slowly apply mashed avocado on your skin, massage and allow to rest. Wash it off and feel the difference.
You might be surprised here but trust me, it can do wonders. It softens skin and promotes detanning. It also nourishes our skin. You only need to apply it for a few minutes. It works very fast. Yes, milk can make your face look milky soft.
Mint can provide refreshment not only to your inner body but also your outer body. You can mix it with curd or yogurt and apply it on your skin. It has wonderful healing properties that help in curing infections.
5. Coconut oil is not just good for your hair. It's equally good for your skin and can give superb results. You should massage your body and face with coconut oil every day. This can give your skin a creamy texture.
6. Papaya can give life to your skin and you will end up looking younger and more confident. This is something that is easily available. Don't let it go unnoticed. Papaya has the magical ability to reduce scars too. Apply it gently on your face.
7. Cucumbers are hydrating and nourishing. They are good for the area around the eye too. They can improve the overall appearance of your skin.
8. Baking soda helps in balancing the pH of your skin. It can also be used to deal with acne and other allergies. It also cleanses skin and keeps it a degree.
9. Aloe Vera is too good for our skin. It provides multiple benefits. It soothes skin and helps in keeping it cool. Extract aloe vera gel and apply it on your face. Wash it off later. Aloe Vera stimulates new cell growth.
10. Turmeric is an excellent antiseptic and helps in lightening the skin. It is maybe one of the most widely used home remedies. Turmeric definitely gives positive results. Apply it on your skin and see the results.
11. Figs can nourish your skin and make you fall in love with it. Just mash it and apply on your skin. Wash it off after 2 minutes.
Apply curd on your face and you will acquire a velvety texture. Curd can also be used as a base with many other ingredients to be applied on skin. Curd consumed can also help in making skin better.
13. Orange peel.
Don't throw away the peel of oranges you eat. You may need them. Dry them, powder them and apply on your skin. It refreshes the skin and helps it shine.
Alba Flores - Nairobi, Age, Contact No, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family And More.
Mrunal Thakur - Contact No, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, And More.
Naga Chaitanya: Wife, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Cars, Address, And More Details Inside.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather