Cooking is an art. Food is bliss and being able to present delicious food to others can give you the jitters. The satisfaction we get by doing it is immense. We all cook to survive, but for some, it's a passion. Yes, some love cooking and it is their favourite pastime. They may even turn it into their profession. They are inspired by food. Is this about you? Here are some of the signs that prove that you love cooking (let me tell you about mine, "I love cooking"). Let's find out about you:
1. Cooking consumes almost all your free time, which is good. Feeding yourself is important but you are more interested in the process and the end result. You try to do it every time you are free.
10. You are able to create something with existing ingredients. Being able to produce tasty food from limited ingredients is a skill.
11. You hate to repeat dishes. Variety is the spice of life. How can someone keep making the same dish? You try out different things and make different dishes. You may even come up with your own recipes.
12. You try to be innovative and play with flavors. Creativity thrives in cooking. You understand flavors and try to play with them
This can result in great food.
13. You watch a lot of cookery shows like Masterchef India, even Australia. You are thrilled to watch them, maybe more than once.
14. You are never too tired of cooking. If you love something, you can never get bored of it. Cooking works like this. It's not a responsibility, rather it's fun for you.
So, if you show any of the above-mentioned traits, it means that you love cooking. It's your passion. You are born to feed and delight others. You should do it more often as not many are blessed with this much passion. You are too special, now go cook!
I am making Spaghetti today! What are you making?
TAGS: cooking, love cooking, cooking hobby, signs i love cooking