Ratan Tata is one of the most celebrated industrialists in India; he is one of those persons who are liked by everyone in the world.
1. Ratan Tata lives in a luxurious property that is worth around Rs 150 crores. The property is situated in South Mumbai's Colaba area.
2. Ratan Tata was on 28 December 1937 in Mumbai.
3. Do you know Tata steel was used in building Howrah Bridge in 1943 and the Burj Khalifa in 2010.
4. Ratan Tata's father's name is Naval Tata. Naval Tata was adopted and Ratan Tata himself was raised by his grandmother Navajbai Tata.
5. Ratan Tata owns Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai which is near to worth $1 billion. The Presidential Suite in the hotel cost around INR 10 lakhs.
6. Ratan Tata while studying at Cornell University shifted his majors from mechanical engineering to end up graduating with a degree in architecture.
7. Ratan Tata is very fond of dogs, when his Bombay house was being renovated, he got a kennel made for stray dogs to come and stay there. He also provided the dogs with all the facilities like food, AC, and games for their entertainment.
8. Ratan Tata has also invested money in multiple companies like Paytm, Snapdeal, Ola Cabs, and many more. He recently exited from Lenskart, making profits five times of his investment.
9. Ratan Tata's net worth as of 2020 is Rs.7416 Crores.
10. Ratan Tata is not married because he once gave his commitment to a girl whom he loved. In an interview, he revealed that one day Ratan Tata's family member was ill so he had to fly from Los Angeles to India and asked his girlfriend to come with him but the girl's parents didn't allow her to come to India with Tata.
11. His first job was working at Tata Steel in the year 1961 and he worked on the shop floor and his job entailed managing the shovel limestone and blast furnace.
12. He became the chairman of the Tata Group when he was 21 years old, which is in the year 1991. He was the one who brought Tata international recognition by doing some good deals globally. Under his watch, the revenue of the Tata Group has grown more than 40 times and the Group has made a profit of more than 50 times.
13. He is the only person to have made a car that only cost 1 lakh rupees. The car Nano was one of the dearest projects he has worked on. But he also says it was the biggest mistake to market the car as the "cheapest car" which he found is the main reason for failing in the Indian market.
14. He himself is very fond of cars and has an amazing collection of high-end cars like Cadillac XLR, Ferrari California, Chrysler Sebring, and many more. But he mostly travels in his Tata cars as they are reliable.
15. Along with being an industrialist, investor, and philanthropist, he is also a skilled pilot. He was the first Indian to fly the F-16 Falcon in the year 2007.
16. Under his watch the Tata Group has started a scholarship fund of $28 million at Cornell University for providing aid to Indian undergraduate students.
17. He donated $50 million to his Alma mater Harvard University, where today a hall has been named after him, that is called the Tata Hall.
18. Ratan Tata is the reason why the Tata Group has more than 100 companies under them today; all are running in 100 countries.
19. His group is the only group that contributes 4% to the Gross Domestic Product in India.
20. Ratan Tata's popular story of the acquisition of Jaguar cars. In the year 1999, he went to Ford to sell his emerging car business idea but was humiliated by Bill Ford, and then 9 years later he got his revenge when he took over the luxurious car brands like Land Rover and Jaguar owned by Ford.
21. Ratan Tata stepped down from the Tata Group as chairman in the year 2012, but he still is the Chairman of the charitable trust of the group.
22. He is a member of the Harvard Business India Advisory Board.
23. He has been awarded one of the highest civilian awards Padma Bhushan and the Padma Vibhushan in the past.
24. Ratan Tata has been awarded a lot of honorary degrees from multiple universities.
25. He is not a part of the list of richest persons or billionaires because of his philanthropy acts.
26. He has a very tough childhood as his parents got separated when he was just 10 years old.
Aman Gupta - Shark Tank, Age, Wife, Height, boAt, Wiki, Parents, Siblings, Net Worth, Phone No, Address And More.
Ashneer Grover: Shark Tank, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Bharat Pe, Cars, Phone No And More.
Rohman Shawl - Girlfriend, Sushmita Sen, Net Worth, Cars, Phone No, Parents, And More.
Anupam Mittal - Shaadi.com, Age, Wife, Shark Tank, Net Worth, Parents, Cars And More.
Nakuul Mehta - Wife, Jankee Parekh, Age, Net Worth, Pics, Height, Phone No, And More
Ankita Lokhande - Age, Wiki, Husband, Vicky Jain, Net Worth, Address, Phone No, And More.
Dilip Joshi - Age, Jaymala Joshi, Kids, Net Worth, Cars, Phone No, Address And More.
Harnaaz Sandhu - Miss Universe, Age, Wiki, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, Phone No, And More.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too