Love eating bananas, but want to try eating them in a new, classic and sweet style? Well, Banoffee Pie is the answer to that. This dessert with a combination of crackers, bananas, and whipped cream, is a must for people who love eating a lot of dessert sweets. Banoffee Pie dessert will make you crave sweets like no other dessert, and there are high chances that you crave only for Banoffee Pie the next time too.
1 tin (400g) of Condensed Milk (What is condensed milk? Answer: Milk that has been thickened by evaporation and sweetened).
14 Graham Crackers.
6 tablespoons of Melted Unsalted Butter.
1 and a half cup (360ml) of Heavy Cream.
1 tablespoon Sugar.
3 sliced Bananas.
1. Be careful while removing the tins from the oven, as the water in the larger dish will be hot.
2. Don't forget to cover the tin that contains condensed milk with aluminum foil, otherwise, the condensed milk will burn if you keep it directly in the oven.
3. Don't forget to grease the tart pan with butter, as it will help you cut slices of the pie easily once it is ready.
4. Make sure your graham cracker and butter base is hard and ready before you pour the cooked condensed milk mixture into it.
5. Refrigerate the tart for no less than 4 hours, so that it can set properly.
6. Keep beating the heavy cream till soft peaks start to be formed, otherwise, the pie will become gooey and will not set properly.
This dessert made of bananas, condensed milk, butter, and graham crackers contain 338 calories. The 338 calories of this dessert consist of 11.4 grams of fat, 6.5 grams of Saturated Fat, 38 mg of Cholesterol, 133 mg of Sodium, 720 mg of Potassium, 54 grams of Carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber, 40 grams of sugar, and 6 grams of Protein. (This information about Nutritional facts are the rough idea.)
This dessert is different from your regular desserts and will make a person with a sweet tooth fall in love with desserts all over again once they take a bite of this pie. A full of sugar and fruit, it is a must-try for people who love eating bananas.
My Girl, Even If You Have A Desi Look, Be Confident, Let Them Be Jealous Of You.
After Breakup, Dehradun Guy Opened 'Dil Tuta Ashiq Cafe' Because Dil SabKa Toota Hain.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi