Human body caters a lot of wonders and scientists are still striving to understand it perfectly. There are a lot of things unfathomable about human body. There are more interesting facts too. It's a storehouse of surprises and secrets. Isn't it interesting that we don't really know the body we carry everywhere. Well, here are some things you probably didn't know about your body. Let's take a look. Know more about your body.
1.A single human brain generates more electrical impulses in a day than all the telephones in the world combined.
2. Women's heart beats faster than men's.
3.Our skull is made up of 29 different bones.
4. The cornea of the eye receives oxygen directly from air and not from blood.
5.A human heart pumps 182 million litres of blood for an average lifetime.
6.Atleast 700 enzymes are active on a human body.
Advertisement (Amazon Kindle).
7.An average person forgets 90% of his/ her dreams.
8.We lose 80% of our body heat from the head.
9.Human beings are the only living things that can sleep on their back.
10.When we blush, our stomach also turns red.
11. Teeth is the only part of human body that cannot heal itself.
12. Only 7% people in the world are left handed.
13. 99% of calcium contained in human body is in teeth.
14. Human lips are hundred times more sensitive than fingertips.
15. On average, a person needs 7 minutes to fall asleep.
Advertisement (Forest Conditioner).
16. Human skin is completely replaced about 1000 times in an average lifetime.
17. Human beings are the only animals that can draw straight lines.
18. There are 100 different types of viruses that can cause cold.
Advertisement (Ciate Base Balance Nail Toner)
19. People with blue eyes are more sensitive to pain than others.
20. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
21. The surface area of the human lungs, is approximately equal to the area of a tennis court.
22. Fingernails grow about four times faster than toenails.
23. An adult person performs about 23,000 inhalation and exhalation in a day.
24. The human eye can distinguish 10 million colours.
25. A person uses 17 muscles when he/she smiles.
So, these are few of the stunning facts about a human body. They prove that we have a lot more to know about our body. It's fantastic and powerful. So respect your body. It's quite an achiever.
Advertisement (Forest Essentials Hydrating Sea Salt Polisher)