Date: 2019-07-21 16:17:57
How many times have you blamed the universe for the goddamn acne, pimples that appear on your face just on the day you needed everything perfect?
What if I tell you that it is not the external factors that are affecting your bad skin but your own inner body? What if I tell you that, it's not the universe acting against you, but your own body taking revenge for your unhealthy eating habits...
Skipping breakfast because you are getting late and then chugging down a cold drink with a greasy burger is by no means a healthy lifestyle.
1. Consuming saturated fat causes acne. I know, it's not a piece of happy news for foodies! But, you have to constitute a healthy diet. So try and form a balanced diet plan which will let you have good skin and a happy stomach of junkies. Include cashews, cucumber, and watermelon; actually, any high-water food will boost your body's hydration levels.
2. The best skin diet includes fresh vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats such as avocado, walnuts, and flaxseed which help to boost the skin's barrier to keep irritants out and moisture in.
3. Drink Green Tea. Green tea is very high in antioxidants, and drinking it can promote good health. Even, you can apply green tea on your skin. Boil it for 3-5 minutes, after boiling, let it cool for some time, then apply it with a cotton ball and allow it to dry.
4. Vitamin C also helps in maintaining your skin's health. Along with vitamin E, it protects your skin cells from sun damage and vitamin C improves your skin's structure. A diet which lacks in vitamin C puts you at risk of developing scurvy, which is a disease that causes skin lesions. Eat Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Orange, Cauliflower, Spinach, cabbage, turnip greens, and other leafy greens to increase Vitamin C in your body.
5. Vitamin D also helps maintain healthy skin by protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays. As a result, low vitamin D levels leave you more vulnerable to sun damage, negatively affecting the health of your skin. To increase the Vitamin D in your body, you can have SOME dairy products (soy milk, cheese), nuts, cereals, and eggs.
What they say is true indeed, "You are what you eat!" Moreover, it was always said by our ancestors that don't apply anything on your skin that is not edible. Though science has advanced the harmful side effects of chemicals are well known. Therefore, the best and safest way to maintain good skin and get the ideal glow is by making sure your diets consist of all the necessary ingredients that will help you stay away from pimples and acne.
**Do You Want Your Thoughts To Get Thousands Of Eyeballs? TabloidXO Allows You To Contribute Your Stories/Articles/Listicles/Videos. Who Knows You Might Get Featured At TabloidXO.
You Can Contribute At: firstname.lastname@example.org Or You Can Share It Here.
'True Love Never Dies', Shrinivas Gupta Installed A Silicon Wax Statue Of His Late Wife.
This Is How Ram Mandir Will Look. Statue Of Lord Ram Will Cost INR 2500 Crore?
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'