Serious Mood swings, super heavy flow, blood clots, migraines, teens like acne, bloating, exhaustion and your uterus feel like period cramps are trying to kill you from the inside out.
These sudden cramps can ruin a perfectly good day and tell you to stay undercover all day. When others are partying or having all the fun.
For years I had most of these symptoms, well okay, and all just part of being "a woman", hmm okay they might be, but, what about our mental health and physical health, and most importantly about our fun!
Why should periods have all the fun?
I understand when cramps try to kill you from inside out, nothing feels right. Daily 10 minutes of walking will help you to ease your pain, try diverting your mind with your favourite numbers, ( if you got bored with them, then we got that too covered for you, you can listen to these 15 Bollywood songs to supply your energy to exercise more.
1. Place your forearms on a sturdy piece of furniture (like the back of your sofa)
2. Walk your feet far enough forward so that your body makes an "L" shape.
3. Balancing on your left leg (keep your leg slightly bent).
4. Begin to lift and lower your right leg up and down (floor to hip height) while engaging Abs.
5. Make sure not to arch your back while you lift and lower for 60 seconds on each leg.
Why it works: "This exercise strengthens your entire core which reduces lower back pain and will also make you feel less bloated.
1. Stretch out your legs in front of you (if your legs feel tight, place a cushion or pillow under them).
2. On an exhalation, hinge from the hips and slowly fold forward, focus on drawing the belly inward to massage the lower abdomen.
3. Keep your sit bones grounded and spine long as you lower your body toward legs.
4. Hold, breathing deeply for one to three minutes, gently folding towards the legs.
Why it works: This bend brings relief to the lower back and sacrum, which can become tight and stiff during your period and also helps to relax the abdomen, bring relief to headaches and migraines, and reduce mood swings."
1. Now just lie on the floor and place your feet a little wider than hip-width apart.
2. Just slowly-slowly lift your hips off the floor up, then gently lower down one vertebra at a time.
3. Lift and lower slowly for one to two minutes.
Why it works: "Get the blood to circulate to the lower back muscles, while also gently strengthening them is a great way to relieve lower back pain".
1. Lie on your back with forearms at sides.
2. Raise feet off the floor to 90 degrees; lower right leg to tap toes on the floor, return to starting position then repeat with left leg.
3. Continue to alternate sides as you engage your core.
Why it works: It utilizes your abdominal muscles and relieves cramps.
Yoga incorporates deep breathing, it helps to relieve the effects of oxygen and deprivation to the tissues, one of the main causes to relieve cramps.
Like a Forward Bend
A. Stand with feet together and arms at sides.
B. Sink feet into the floor, inhale, and reach arms toward the ceiling.
C. Exhale, bringing arms out to sides as you hinge forward from hips to touch the floor. If you can't reach the floor, bend your knees. Hold for 1 minute.
A. Sit with legs extended.
B. Bend right knee and position foot on the inside of the left upper thigh.
C. Inhale and lift arms overhead.
D. Then exhale and lean forward over left leg, resting forehead on the thigh (or on a pillow).
Hold for 30 seconds, then inhale to sit up. Switch sides; repeat.
A. Sit on the floor with a blanket rolled up lengthwise at the base of your back with a pillow on top.
B. Bend your knees to bring soles of your feet together, then slowly lay your spine back onto the blanket and rest your head on the pillow.
Breathe evenly and relax for 1 minute.
A. Lying on your back, draw both knees into your chest.
B. Open your arms to the side like wings and drop the knees to one side. Hold for 1 minute.
A. Lie down on your back and relax your body and mind.
B. Keep open wide your arms a little away from your body.
C. Close your eyes, breathe naturally, and practice eliminating tension from the body.
Hold for 10-15 minutes.
This is the most stress-relieving pose.
Images Sourced from : thehealthy.com
Alba Flores - Nairobi, Age, Contact No, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family And More.
Mrunal Thakur - Contact No, Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, And More.
Naga Chaitanya: Wife, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Cars, Address, And More Details Inside.
©To Clap2Ram Media (TabloidXO™)
Few Minutes To Go For Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja To Get Married, Here Are The Images From The Venue
Gursoach Kaur, The First Sikh Turbaned Female Officer Who Joined The New York Police Dept, 'Chak De Phatte'
Introducing Peachpreet Khamba, The Punjabi Doggy On Instagram Who Can Talk Punjabi & Who Can Walk Punjabi
After Watching Deadpool And Spiderman Dance On Ranveer Singh Khalibali Song, You Will Shake Your Legs Too
Phunsukh Wangdu Aka Sonam Wangchuk To Help Indian Army Build Solar Huts To Keep Jawans Warm In Icy Weather